- Latest Comments
- Most Popular
- Download Previous Issues of Florist magazine!
- GFG Kick-Starts its Online Promotion
- Become a Star in Belgravia...
- Ribbon to Remember you by
- Inspirational Evening at Bloom and Bust
- Rewarding Vocational Excellence
- One Hundred Hunks to Join UK Florists
- Floralife opens UK Flower Testing Facility
- New look Florist magazine and website
- Flowers4 Suspends Trading
Category: News Published on Tuesday, 23 September 2014 09:20 Written by Emily Cooper
Are you or do you know a garden writer, broadcaster, photographer, blogger, editor or producer who deserves to see their name in lights? The prestigious GMG Annual Awards recognises the very best in horticultural communications, rewarding the talent, skill and inspiration of green media professionals across the industry.
The closing date for entries is 30th September 2014 for all categories, so enter now if you’d like to make a nomination.
The awards are open to everyone who generates or publishes gardening material, aiming to provide an opportunity for new talent and established players to demonstrate their prowess within the industry.
There are categories for all areas of garden media; authors, journalists, broadcasters, photographers, bloggers and website owners can all enter for a chance to shine. Entry forms are available via the Garden Media Guild Awards website.
To find out more about the categories and how to enter, visit www.gardenmediaguildawards.com.