- Latest Comments
- Most Popular
- Download Previous Issues of Florist magazine!
- GFG Kick-Starts its Online Promotion
- Become a Star in Belgravia...
- Ribbon to Remember you by
- Inspirational Evening at Bloom and Bust
- Rewarding Vocational Excellence
- One Hundred Hunks to Join UK Florists
- Floralife opens UK Flower Testing Facility
- New look Florist magazine and website
- Flowers4 Suspends Trading
Category: News Published on Friday, 30 May 2014 19:52 Written by Caroline Marshall-Foster
Caroline Marshall-Foster gets up close and personal with the RHS Chelsea Florist of the Year competition entries in a series of short films.
The Florist of the Year competition was utterly astounding this year, so much so that every one of the entrants received a Silver, Silver-Gilt or Gold medal. Click here for our full selection of photos, including close-ups and back-shots of the floral gowns, designed to be worn to a fantasy crystal ball. But we felt that even our array of images didn’t show the dresses in their full glory, so Caroline has made this selection of videos in which she talks through each design. She even managed to catch Gold medallist Sarah Barrow for an interview before breakfast! Enjoy...
Here Caroline films the dresses made by Vicky Rymell, Jillian Page, Helena Pike & Sara Lewis.
Here we have dresses made by Sarah Barrow, Heather Rogers, Alison Penno, Amanda Randell & Di Marvell.
Here are dresses made by Peter Alan Bodnar, Lucinda Knapman, Lisa Fowler & Katy Coleman.
These are dresses made by Sharon Dower, Karen Massey & Ciara Quigley.
This clip shows the Best in Show winner Lisa Fowler's floral gown.
Here's Caroline's interview with Gold medallist Sarah Barrow.