- Latest Comments
- Most Popular
- Download Previous Issues of Florist magazine!
- GFG Kick-Starts its Online Promotion
- Become a Star in Belgravia...
- Ribbon to Remember you by
- Inspirational Evening at Bloom and Bust
- Rewarding Vocational Excellence
- One Hundred Hunks to Join UK Florists
- Floralife opens UK Flower Testing Facility
- New look Florist magazine and website
- Flowers4 Suspends Trading
Category: Product Portfolio Published on Tuesday, 25 February 2014 17:42 Written by Hannah Dunne
We haven’t been this excited about containers in ages. Chive produce refreshingly different designs… we think they’re gorgeous, and oh-so-unique. We could spend hours scrolling through the collection, cooing over tons of quirky, new and exciting ideas – click here to see for yourself.
Chive containers come in a versatile array of materials including glass, plastic, aluminium, porcelain and ceramic. New collections debut biannually, so they’re always coming up with original and innovative ideas.
Chive say: “Our fresh, new-school designs coupled with our unpretentious, old-school approach to customer service are what set Chive apart.
“While Chive.com is a retail site, it’s our retailers who have helped us grow to where we are today. Chive vases are now carried in over 6000 flower shops, gift shops, museums, and home décor stores across North America.
“We kicked off our overseas invasion in 2011 and since then we’ve been steadily shipping from our warehouse in Birmingham, UK to stores across Europe.”
For their consumer site, visit chiveuk.com.
For wholesale purchasing, visit chiveukwholesale.com.